Documents required for the performance or transcription of marriage:

  1. Petition addressed to Mr. Consul General to request the opening of the marriage or the transcription enlace wedding held in U.S. territory
  2. Valid birth certificate
  3. Identification documents of the intending spouses
  4. Photocopy of conscription the betrothed
  5. Document identification of two witnesses
  6. Consular Registration.

Consular fee $ 100.00
Please note that service delivery will be only provided upon proof of Deposit.